8/4/16, 6PM, JOIN A SMALL GROUP OF LIKE MINDED COLLECTORS AT THE CAMBERWELL LIBRARY MEETING ROOM, 270 Camberwell Road, Camberwell, Victoria.
There are usually between 8-16 of us at these regular meetings:
- refreshments are provided;
- it is 6pm for a 6.30 start and we usually finish up by 9pm;
- if you want to show something (you don’t have to) be prepared to talk for about 5 minutes about what you have brought. We have a close look at things at the end of the talks;
- there are questions, answers, discussion;
- a real range of interesting things to see – from the very old to newish.
- It’s free – bring a friend.
If you can’t come this time, or want to put all the dates in your diary, the 2016 Show & Tell dates are:
Friday 5 August, Friday 4 November 2016.