Join us on FRIDAY 11 AUGUST, 6PM-9PM, join fellow collectors at the Camberwell Library meeting rooms for a “Show & Tell” meeting.
We will kick off with a round the table 5 minutes per head talk. You can talk about one thing or 10. You can bring something about which you want more information. You can bring things on a topical or other theme. You can show things recently acquired (probably our most common theme).
Following refreshments, we always leave plenty of time to look closely at individual items.
If you just want to listen, no worries. If you are not a member, again no problems.
We need to know numbers for catering purposes so RSVPs in the comments box below please.
Past meeting highlights
- Mimmo’s bobbling supermarket shelf advertising;
- John’s postcards featuring people not views;
- Debra’s albums;
- Arthur’s travel;
- Andrew’s themes or new collecting areas – he is dabbling in some forms of tourism;
- Michael’s introductions to groups of indigenous animal and bird ephemera;
- Lyndel’s finds, often a little tangential to her professed focus on inks and pens;
- David’s eye is sharp and produces a focus on or around something curious.
- Ed and John D’s sprawling array of anything and everything. Ed is often advertising and promotional ephemera and for John often boxing or theatre.
So in other words, every topic is open and of interest. Join this friendly gathering.